A wedding invitation indirectly gives an idea of how the function of the wedding will be. Recent Wedding invitations are at their best with unique shapes and styles that try to stand out from the crowd. Invitations are generally chosen to match the couple’s personal preferences, the level of formality of the event, and any color scheme or theme planned.
In this sample, we have included the spectacular and beautiful invitations for wedding inspiration.
1. Wedding invitation for couple that move a lot
2. Case Study Wedding Invitation
3. Kiki Hibiscus Wedding Invitation
Originally designed with a giant flower hibiscus, KIKI invitation typography great square is a favorite for Hawaii, the Caribbean, beach and destination weddings. Hibiscus Flower Swap a sweet dragonfly, a different flower, a monogram or motif to completely change the look, feel and tone of this design.
4. Wedding Invitation by Bone daddy studios
5. When Two Photographers plan a Wedding
As two passionate photographers decided to try to make our mutual obsession with photography on a theme. Since both Trevor and I enjoyed shooting the film on the side of personal projects, it seemed natural that this somehow integrate our day_TREVOR.
6. Sequoia Invitation Suite
The good people at Gmund paper recently sent some samples of their fresh lines and action in particular caught my attention – this work of faux wood grain awesome! Speaking of possibilities … With a little hand-drawn type, some vintage prints and custom monogram “carved” on paper, it feels good for a matter of heart.
7. DIY Wedding Invitations
8. Laser Cut Tree Wedding Invitation
9. Wedding Invitation by Peterbowen
10. Costa Rica Wedding Invitation
11. Wood land paper cut wedding invitations
12. DIY Wedding Invitation Wheel
13. Andrew & Aly’s Wedding Invitations
14. Meeting Street Wedding Invitation
15. Wedding Invitation Designed For Friends