20 Top Best Perfumes Ever
These are the best perfume ever!
20. Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
19.The One by Dolce & Gabbana
- This perfume is charismatic, sophisticated and seductive in both is the female version and masculine.
18.BLV by Bvlgari
- Fresh, fresh, exotic – that’s how you feel when wearing this unique fragrance for women.
17. Chloe Perfume by Chloe
- The incredible feminine floral scent undoubtedly will make you feel even sexier and highlight your confidence.
16. Davidoff Cool Water
- This is one of the best sellers in both the women’s and men’s fragrances upgrade for its elegance pure water.
15. L’Eau D’Issey by Issey Miyaki
- This is one of the best perfumes of all time has a version for women and men. It is fresh and airy. It is ideal for everyday.
14. Anais Anais by Cacharel
- Use an elegant blend of rose, lily, amber and incense, which is totally feminine and exquisite.
13. Tresor by Lancôme
- This iconic fragrance is a favorite of celebrities such as Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz.
12. DKNY by Donna Karan
- The innovative round shaped bottle adds the feminine touch of this elegant fragrance for women inspired by the Big Apple.
11. Gucci Rush
- This is one of the best perfumes ever is chic and sexy and traditional at the same time. The blend of jasmine, vanilla, coriander, rose and gardenia is irresistible.
10. CK One by Calvin Klein
9. Angel by Thierry Mugler
- The star-shaped bottle is what first strikes of this perfume. This luxurious fragrance is a delicious blend of chocolate, vanilla, bergamot and caramel.
8. Opium by Yves Saint Laurent
- This is one of the most memorable fragrances for women. It is heavy and easily recognized by their sensual touches. It offers a unique blend of vanilla, bergamot, jasmine, mandarin and patchouli.
7. Youth Dew by Estee Lauder
- Perfume This woman was the first of the brand. He left in 1953 and is still easily recognized by their bottle reminds ancient Greek goddess. This fragrance is great for every day.
6. Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier
- The first thing that catches the attention of this one of the best perfumes eve is the bottle in the shape of a female figure. The fragrance is considered the most playful ever created. It is an excellent blend of orange blossom, rose, ginger and star anise.
5. Joy by Jean Patou
- This iconic fragrance is a luxurious blend of elegant jasmine, rose and musk. It was a bestseller, even from the 1930s.
4. Shalimar by Guerlain
- The name of this perfume for women comes from a garden in India. It is elegant, sensual and exotic thanks to the top of bergamot, iris and heart opopanox and vanilla base. It has been a bestseller since its launch in 1925.
3. J’Adore by Christian Dior
- Everything about this woman’s perfume is perfect – the elegant blend of fruity and floral aromas, the name and the bottle. The fragrance is feminine, sensual and romantic thanks to plum, violet, orchid and tangerine notes.
2. L’Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci
- This is one of the best perfumes for women in the world because it can literally feel every note on it – rose, jasmine, gardenia and carnation iris wood, spicy musk and sandalwood. This fragrance was introduced in 1948 and still bought every 5 seconds
1. Chanel No 5
- This iconic fragrance for women gets deservedly the first place. It is the best perfume best selling of all time. It has existed since the 1920s and has never gone out of fashion. It was personally approved by Coco Chanel and with it came the fashion of applying perfume on wrists and neck, the points where women were kissing.
Incoming search terms:
- best perfume for women
- best perfume for men
- best perfumes for women
- best perfume
- best perfumes
- best perfume for women 2013
- best perfumes for men
- best perfume in the world
- best perfume 2013
- top perfumes